10-15 minutes Any Write down all of the 2-letter words you know
- Three-letter, four-letter words, etc.
- Words that begin with the letter ‘S’, ‘R’, ‘Th’, etc.
- Divide chalkboard into four equal vertical sections (columns).
- Make two rows of deskbound students one team
- Have teams pick a team leader to go to the chalkboard
- Leaders write all the two-letter words they know on the count of 1, 2, 3, GO!
members help their leader by shouting out words and by writing words in
big letters on paper and holding it up for leader to see
- Stop with 10, 9, 8,…0, STOP!